Sunshine Dentistry Current Promotions in Tampa, FL
Here at Sunshine Dentistry, we truly value our patients. It is our goal to give our patients the very best dental care possible. We also know that there are a lot of choices out there, so we are glad that you continue to be one of our valued patients. We are dedicated to treating you the way you deserve to be treated, while giving you a smile of which you can be proud.
As a way to say thank you for all that you do, we offer specials that will help you get the care you deserve while also saving on our services and products. Be sure to stop back here often to see our specials!
There are two ways to take advantage of our specials. You can either print a copy of the special or show it to us on your phone. However, it is really important to be aware of the expiration date because we are constantly changing our specials.
Again, our entire staff at Sunshine Dentistry wants to thank you for being a loyal patient. We are grateful that you continue to come to us for all of your dental needs. For this reason, we are proud to offer these specials to help you get the smile you deserve.
Special Promo for New Patients!
- $299 Full mouth series digital Xrays (D0210)
- Comprehensive oral examination by the dentist (D0150)
- a Healthy mouth cleaning (D1110) as well as a take home whitening kit
*Every new patient taking advantage of this promotion we will donate a portion of the proceeds to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital*
Whitening for life only $99 (regular price $199)
Whitening For Life only $99 and Never pay for whitening again!
- Includes custom trays for you to use at home
- Includes up to 2 free syringes of professional whitening gel per year (one syringe every 6 months)
- Requires patient to follow planned periodontal therapy
- Requires patient to stay on schedule for dental wellness or supportive periodontal visits with our hygienists
- Requires patient account is current with no outstanding balance
*If patient does not meet requirements stated above, the offer is nullified and future syringes of solution will be charged to patient.